Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bus Ride

I almost titled this post "Bload Kleet Bus Ride". It certainly was. Members of the constabulary force and the army, pulled the "lick shat" coaster bus I had jumped in (literally when it was moving off from the gas station) in my haste to reach Half -Way-Tree to link a designer....off the road. All passengers were searched - drivah, ductah, passinjah, man, ooman, pickney.

We stood in a line as the boys and girls with state-issued guns searched our belongings. Good thing I hadn't brought my fruit knife.....whoa. :)


Once more, Spanish Town is running ice-hot. I got pulled over, taken off a bus and searched by the police.

I still can't fucking believe this.







video


video

Notice the turban wearing Pentecostal/Pocomanian church brother being assailed by Vybz Kartel and Bounty Killah? It's a good look :):):)

No comments: