Monday, October 10, 2011

You've Got Mail :)



In 2010, I prayed for a social life. I had been on two dates in 2 and a half years. God has a way of giving me everything I ask for. But as I said recently, it's just for me to handle my blessings carefully. This song calms me  and helps me to be grateful for the life I have. It might not be the life I saw for myself when I was a teenager thinking about how much I would enjoy being an adult, a woman. It might not even be the way I want to spend the rest of my life. But, the key element of this song and why I appreciate it, is that - it gives me hope. And I believe that one day, I will find the missing half of my heart, my twin spirit and the one I will always want to see on any given day, time, mood or vicissitude........more to come for my birthday :):)

No comments: