Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Almost 5 G !!!!!..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a few days to rest my body. Will start going for walks more regularly and as of this morning, had to abort the fry campaign and embrace Mr Boil...............my blood pressure is up! Very shocking to me at age 27 plus. I guess people are right when they say I worry too much.

Anyway, today is going ok. I boiled a ripe plantain....mhm.....and I boiled two frankfurters. It will take a lot of getting used to, :):):):):):) I even did a little calisthenics this morning. I'm doing better than yesterday :)

I noticed that I have 4,906 page views. I remember when I had 1000 nuff and I was ecstatic going towards 2000 page views. I posted about it. And now, I have almost 3,000 more. I'm grateful and thankful.

Thank you for checking out my blog. It is the one thing to do with my privacy that cannot offend me.....it is public after all :):):)
When we reach 5000 page views, I believe I will have a special celebratory blog post ;):)


Walk good.

PS. Dear God, please take care of Brother Las.

No comments: