Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Week til my 27th Birthday

.....and what keeps running through my mind is this: soon time to write my Soundtracks at 28 1/2.
I am very serious :):):)

Got drenched in the rain this morning. Hopefully I won't be sick though I usually am on my day.

In the movie "Notorious" which tells the story of the late rapper Biggie Smalls aka Notorious BIG, there is a scene where the actor playing Biggie, says grace at the table. Everyone bows their heads as Biggie says "Dear God, (pause) Thank you. Amen"

Dear God, thank you for this beautiful gift of life which you have given me. A year older, a few more grey hairs, very first inklings of crows feet. Thankfully, also present: my family, my best friends, my creativity, my dreams, my hope, my fascination with the strange yet beautiful.

We're in this together. Let's do this.

Amen.

No comments: